The Small Business Advisor
Making financial decisions is a daily occurrence. With help from The Small Business Advisor, those decisions are made with more clarity and less stress. With over 30 years of experience running several successful businesses, Karen Bershad knows and understands all the demands of business ownership.
Karen is a Certified Intuit QuickBooks ProAdvisor who leads her team of expert ProAdvisors to deliver accurate, insightful and timely bookkeeping services. As a Small Business Advisor client, you will benefit from her high business standards, solid advice and exceptional service provided by her and her expert team.
The Small Business Advisor Team of QuickBooks experts provides bookkeeping and comprehensive financial data services for small businesses. Clients know our personable and experienced professionals will manage and support their unique bookkeeping and reporting needs. All of the team members are highly educated and have a natural love for numbers.
Karen and her team also provide industry-specific workshops and classes for Atlanta REIA and other organizations. Learn more about training topics available as one-on-one sessions or industry-specific group workshops.
In 2018, The Small Business Advisor became a Certified SBA Woman Owned Small Business.
Contact Karen to discuss your bookkeeping and financial data reporting needs and headaches.
- Bookkeeping Services Plans - Three Affordable Options
- Business Consulting and Training - Best Practices for Better Outcomes
- LegalShield & ID Shield - Affordable Access to Legal Assistance and Identity Protection
- Contact us to learn more and schedule your 30-minute FREE consultation.
- Read expert tips for QuickBooks Desktop and Online Versions