Edward Jones - Jennifer Heal
Financial ConsultantFinancial PlannersInvestment Advisory Services
As a third generation financial advisor, one of the first questions I ask is ''how do you define financial success?'' I’ve learned each family defines financial success differently. My responsibility is to guide them from where they are now to where they want to be.
When I am working with you and your family, you can rely on me to:
• Create a personalized financial plan tailored to your family
• Identify risks you may be overlooking and put asset protection strategies in place
• Incorporate your non-liquid assets into your plan (i.e., real estate or business ownership)
• Integrate, coordinate, and monitor your various investment accounts
• Navigate through market cycles so that you stay on track
• Modify your plan as your family situation changes or as tax, estate, or economic conditions evolve.
To better serve my clients, I earned my CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation in 2014. This designation is held by just 6% of advisors and gives me a superior breadth of knowledge across retirement, education, estate, and tax planning. As a CFP®, I am well equipped to proactively communicate and coordinate with you and your professional team.
I partner with you and your CPA on tax planning, your insurance agent on risk management, and your attorney on estate planning. Many families have found this approach provides superior solutions for their more complex financial needs. I invite you to contact me to find out if this approach may guide your family more effectively