RESCHEDULED - Small Business Success Series: LinkedIn Power Hour
** Postponing LinkedIn Seminar ** Rescheduled for July 16.
Running a small business has as many challenges as it does rewards. To keep the profitability and fun in running a small business, GNFCC continues the “Small Business Success Series”! Great speakers, interactive programs to fully understand and apply the concepts, tips and techniques. With networking time to share and compare ideas with fellow executives, you’ll have ideas you can begin implementing that same day!
This month: The power of branding: Every business has a story waiting to be told! features guest speaker
Gregg Burkhalter -"The LinkedIn Guy" presenting:
LinkedIn Power Hour
* Content will be focused on removing any “fear” of LinkedIn to encourage active use.
* How to build a solid LinkedIn profile and a strong personal (professional) brand.
* How to build and nurture digital relationships and increase company brand exposure.
* Proper LinkedIn etiquette (the do’s and don’ts) will be discussed with the group.
* A daily LinkedIn “to do” list will be given along with when, where, why, and how.
* Explain the difference between personal profile and company page and value of each.
* Exciting NEW LinkedIn features will be discussed in addition to LinkedIn resources.
* Presentation will include lots of visuals to clearly present topics being discussed.
We encourage you to bring your laptop, if available.